Youth/Teen Auditioning for the Camera at Mighty Tripod Acting Studio
- Small class size: 8 students max!
- Proof of Vaccination Required
- Masks required unless performing
- Parents drop off Actors, then return for pickup!
- All experience levels
- Ages: 11 – 17
- (if an actor is younger, we have recommendations, contact us)
The PNW industry has picked up, WA state got a higher film incentive and auditions are starting to be in-person again! This is the perfect time to get young actors back in the studio and start sharpening their actor tool belt!
This year is our 10th anniversary for Mighty Tripod Acting Studio. I knew I always wanted to teach young artists, having been a child actor myself, and I am so excited to get back in the studio with youth and teen actors! I will be offering MONTHLY youth/teen workshops starting in MAY.
This AUDITIONING workshop will teach actors how to be a TEXT DETECTIVE. They will learn about SCENE STUDY and how to make STRONG CHOICES in their audition. We will also work on SLATING and “owning the room” when auditioning. In the workshop actors will slate, and audition with their chosen scene; I will give them direction after Take 1, and then they will get to do Take 2!
I will email actors their footage from class, so they can view and learn from watching their performances.
I cannot wait to dive in with your young artists and help them Master the Craft, Discover their Talent and Empower their Art.
Be Mighty & Spread Love,
- WHAT: May Youth/Teen Auditioning Workshop
- WHEN: Saturday, May 28, 1pm-3pm
- WHO: Actors 11 to 17 years old (if an actor is younger, we have recommendations, contact us)
- WHERE: Mighty Tripod Acting Studio
- WHY: Because Actors Gotta Be Mighty at Auditions
Angela co-founded Mighty Tripod in 2012 with her husband, David. She started acting at age 8, and landed a talent agent at age 9. She’s been working in the business ever since and is equally passionate about teaching the craft & business of acting here in her Seattle studio.