Home Forums General Discussion Forum Headshots – 5 Adjectives

• Headshots – 5 Adjectives

John updated 1 year ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • John

July 13, 2020 at 12:22 pm

Hello to any MT teachers and students who see this! I’m excited to do my headshots with David next week, and I’m hoping to fill out my wardrobe a bit this week for the right look/s. I like Jenna Fischer’s idea of coming up with 5 adjectives that help differentiate you.

I’m wondering if any of you would be willing to share adjectives you came up with and used for your headshots and (if you’re willing) what those turned out like. It always helps to have a reference for how things actually work in practice. Thanks!

• David

Administrator
    July 13, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Hi, John! Good question. I have also started a conversation in the Actor Biz Group, so maybe post your question there, too. Also, since this platform is just getting going, you might not get a lot of responses, but I am THRILLED that you are testing the system with us.

I like using adjectives, but I also think about type when I am choosing wardrobe. I am also going to send you a document to help you prepare for your short, which I think you will find helpful.

Talk soon,

David

• John

July 13, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Thanks, David. I figured there wouldn’t be much response, but I thought it might help bring a few people this way. We’ll see. That sounds great about the document for prep. I’ll copy my question to the other group as well.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now